The Log Files > Check Logs page accepts a log file of any format. The log data can be pasted in the Contents window or uploaded using the Import Log File button. It will extract IP addresses and check them against the ThreatSTOP Threat Intelligence database.
The feature provides the following options:
- Selecting how far back the search should be performed (7 days, 30 days or all time).
- Including matching records from Geolocations targets.
The results show:
- The number of IP addresses found in the log data.
- The number of IP addresses which are currently reported as active in one or multiple targets.
- The number of IP addresses that were found in the requested time period.
- The number of IP addresses not found in any targets.
- The specific targets and timepsan:
- First Seen: the first time ThreatSTOP added the IP address to the target.
- Last Seen: the last time ThreatSTOP added the IP address to the target.
The results can be toggled absolute dates and relative dates with the Toggle date format button.